The Bunbury Turf Club is excited to announce a raft of owner enhancements for the upcoming race season at Bunbury. The Bunbury Turf Club recognises ‘Owners’ as a significant stakeholder and we see these improvements as a way of better recognising their contribution to the industry.
For an owner with a runner on the day at Bunbury they will enjoy the following entitlements;
- Complimentary admission for named owner and guest
- Members Reserve Access on the day for named owner and guest
- Complimentary beverage for named owner and guest
- Complimentary race book for the named owner
Owners will need to collect their entitlements at the Race Day Office on race day.
The Bunbury Turf Club has engaged Rozy Bynder to act as Owners Liaison for the upcoming season at Bunbury and will be the primary person on race days looking after the owners and hosting winning connections. Winning connections will enjoy an exclusive area post-race to watch the race replay and celebrate their victory. Winning connections will receive the following;
- A round of beverages on behalf of the Bunbury Turf Club
- Complimentary sandwiches and cakes
- Complimentary DVD of their race win – 1 per horse
- Complimentary bottle of wine – 1 per horse
For additional information regarding any matters within this media release please contact the club on 9721 3444 or email email@example.com.